We lend you our tips in order to rock your blonde colour like you were born to!
If you’re fighting off the urge to give yourself a haircut out of pure boredom, instead, try out these hairstyles.
Short stylish crop with stunning brown highlights? Sound like your kinda’ style? If this is the case, you’re in the right place! The reason why short brown hair with highlights is at the top of everyone’s hair wish-list at the moment is because it’s so versatile: multi-dimensional look- tick, blonde highlights while still keeping your brunette tresses- tick, a personalised shade thanks to your pro- tick- the list is endless! We love short brown hair with highlights, however tying up short hair can be a drag- we feel you. So, we’re here to share all our wisdom on our top styles for short brown hair with highlights to help you always have a good hair day!
Often with short hair, it can be hard to pull your locks away from your face, but if this is the case we have 2 words for you: top knot. Top knots are great because any amount of hair can be pulled up into a top knot, anything from a few layers at the front, to half your hair
1. To achieve this look, we recommend dusting the roots of your hair with L'Oréal Professionnel Super Dust. This hair care essential powder helps to add volume to your hair and texture to your roots in the shake of a hand.
2. Once you’ve prepped your hair, roughly pull back the front section of your mane so it sits on top of your head, and secure it with a band.
3. To help your ‘do stay in place, spritz your style with L'Oréal Professionnel Fix Design Spray.
For a more undone look: pull out a few baby hairs at the front of your hair for the perfect ‘messy hair, don’t care’ vibe- the perfect undone style for short brown hair with highlights.
To show off your beautifully coloured short brown hair with highlights give your hair a beachy wave with this hot hairstyle perfect for beach babes.
1. Cleanse and condition hair using Matrix Brass Off blue shampoo and conditioner- specially formulated to help maintain your brilliant brunette look.
2. Once cleansed, leave your hair to dry naturally. To encourage your natural wave, we suggest combing through a spritz of L'Oréal Professionnel Beach Waves styling spray to allow your inner surfer-chic without having to use heated styling tools.
3. Once hair has dried, take random small sections and braid them loosely.
If your hair is too short to secure the braids with bands, leave them undone for an ultimate effortless look.
Taking inspiration from the 2000s, this hairstyle for short brown hair with highlights is smooth and sophisticated, yet super easy to achieve- tick, tick, and tick. Plus this style is achievable for any hair length, from pixie crop to lob.
1. Firstly, we suggest spraying your comb with Redken Control Addict Hairspray so that creating that perfect middle parting is easy.
2. To create this iconic middle parting we recommend using a Baxter’s of California Styling Comb for ultimate precision and perfection. This simple style gives off chic vibes, while allowing you short brown hair with highlights to be the star of the show.
Hairbands are back and here to stay, and we can’t get enough of them! To make your short brown hair with highlights pop, choose a hairband that compliments your colour- try sunflower yellow, deep red, or emerald green for a great colour contrast.
1. To achieve this look, tousle your hair with Redken Wax Blast to help create texture and dimension to your short hair with brown highlights.
2. Place your headband just behind your ears, leaving a few strands of lose hair at the front to ensure maximum cool-gal style- probably the easiest style for your short brown hair with highlights that you will ever find- you’re welcome!Now that we’ve imparted all our wisdom on how to style short brown hair with highlights, go forth and get creative! #happyhairdays
Oops, something went wrong! Please try again later...