What’s not too long, but not too short? These medium length hairstyles that would make even Goldilocks envious!
We’ve defeated the plague of flat hair days with the latest and greatest volumising solutions!
“The Steampod is a heated tool that uses steam to deliver smooth, soft, silky and shiny hair. When you close the plates over your hair, the steam is released. Glide slowly through your hair for continuous high pressure steam for a long lasting smooth and glossy finish.” Explains Ciaran whom uses the tool now on a regular basis.
“I love the results the Steampod delivers and how it can be used on all hair types from fine to thick, unruly hair! I also love how the results last.”
“Steampod is perfect for anyone who finds their hair dry, frizzy, coarse and generally unmanageable. It is also perfect for anyone who is heat conscious as the temperature can be bespoke to your hair needs 140c – 210c.” says Ciaran when we ask him who he thinks the Steampod is best suited.
“The Steampod guarantees to keep moisture in the hair using flexible floating plates to create an even distribution of pressure for a beautiful finish. This leaves the hair shiny, soft and touchable for up to 3 days.”
On paper the Steampod has a lot to offer. The real question is: Is it too good to be true? We’ve broken down the top things to know:
● It’s gorgeous. It’s minimalist and modern, and we couldn’t wait to get our hands on it as soon as we saw it!
● The slim build is impressive considering its power. It’s also super lightweight!
● It is easy to handle and a dream to use thanks to its intuitive interface.
● The side bristles brush through your strands as you steam.
● The steam is only released when the irons are pressed together, so that it can last throughout an entire styling session.
● Even with five high heat settings, there is no dry or brittle texture after using.
● There is an amazing shine to the hair after styling, even after the first use.
● Hair does not look so straight that it’s flat - it’s lightly volumized, airy, and keeps a natural, supple movement to the hair.
● Hair feels super silky to the touch as if it was just brushed and conditioned.
● Long-lasting - there is still noticeable softness even after a couple washes.
● Quick styling sessions, usually taking 15 minutes or less.
● “Clients love how easy the Steampod is to use and the amazing results they can achieve. They also love how versatile the product is and not only can they create beautiful smooth straight hair but they can also create gorgeous soft waves too“ exclaims Ciaran on behalf of his clientele.
Ciaran’s verdict? “If you find your current styler isn’t living up to your expectations then try the Steampod. After one use you will be amazed at the results and wish you had tried it sooner! Call into any Peter Mark salon and ask for your free Steampod demo on your hair today!”
Oops, something went wrong! Please try again later...